AMMEX Gloveworks Synthetic Gloves (Case of 1000)
These latex-free gloves are as smooth and comfortable as nitrile but are actually a blend of nitrile and vinyl. With the rise of the cost involved with nitrile gloves, the Gloveworks Synthetic glove is an excellent lower-cost option. Available in industrial or medical grade, these gloves are amazingly similar to nitrile in their feel and tactile ability.
Ammex Nitrile Gloves
Nitrile gloves are powder free examination gloves.
- Nitrile gloves offer a high valued and dependable solution to those allergic to natural latex protein.
- Nitrile gloves are formulated with 100% synthetic nitrile polymer, latex free, powder free and odor free. 100% latex free eliminates potential allergic reactions to natural latex protein.
- Nitrile gloves are much softer and more elastic than other nitrile gloves without any latex additives.
- Textured surface provides strong grip for both wet and dry applications.
- Nitrile gloves have superior puncture, tear and chemical resistance with excellent tactile-sensitivity.
LATEX Gloves MEDIUM
Only a few left!
IN STOCK FAST SHIPPING
Aurelia Vibrant Latex Glove, Powder Free, 9.4" Length, 5 mils Thick, Medium (Pack of 1000 gloves in 100 ct boxes, 10 boxes per case)
- Latex provides better elasticity than nitrile, chloroprene, or vinyl, and better puncture resistance than vinyl
- Suitable for dental and medical examination applications
- Fully textured glove is textured on the fingertips, fingers, and palms for improved grip, particularly in wet environments
- Palm thickness is 5 mils and finger thickness is 6 mils, and standard-length glove is 9.4" long and has a beaded wrist cuff that is 2 mils thick
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove