Ammex Nitrile Exam Gloves
Nitrile gloves are powder free examination gloves.
- Nitrile gloves offer a high valued and dependable solution to those allergic to natural latex protein.
- Nitrile gloves are formulated with 100% synthetic nitrile polymer, latex free, powder free and odor free. 100% latex free eliminates potential allergic reactions to natural latex protein.
- Nitrile gloves are much softer and more elastic than other nitrile gloves without any latex additives.
- Textured surface provides strong grip for both wet and dry applications.
- Nitrile gloves have superior puncture, tear and chemical resistance with excellent tactile-sensitivity.
LATEX Gloves MEDIUM
Only a few left!
IN STOCK FAST SHIPPING
Aurelia Vibrant Latex Glove, Powder Free, 9.4" Length, 5 mils Thick, Medium (Pack of 1000 gloves in 100 ct boxes, 10 boxes per case)
- Latex provides better elasticity than nitrile, chloroprene, or vinyl, and better puncture resistance than vinyl
- Suitable for dental and medical examination applications
- Fully textured glove is textured on the fingertips, fingers, and palms for improved grip, particularly in wet environments
- Palm thickness is 5 mils and finger thickness is 6 mils, and standard-length glove is 9.4" long and has a beaded wrist cuff that is 2 mils thick
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove
AMMEX Gloveworks Synthetic Gloves (Case of 1000)
These latex-free gloves are as smooth and comfortable as nitrile but are actually a blend of nitrile and vinyl. With the rise of the cost involved with nitrile gloves, the Gloveworks Synthetic glove is an excellent lower-cost option. Available in industrial or medical grade, these gloves are amazingly similar to nitrile in their feel and tactile ability.